About Dr Johnson Hsu
General practitioner treats patients of all ages from newborn babies to elderly people. GP have an important role to play in the management of acute care, chronic diseases and the treatment of patients with multiple health conditions. General practitioner (GP) treat all common medical conditions and refer patients to hospitals and other medical services for urgent and specialist treatment. Another important part of the work of a GP is preventative medicine and health promotion, include child immunisation and lifestyle modification.
- Practice name Stephensons Medical Centre
- Address 247 Stephensons Road, Mount Waverley, VIC 3149
- Suburb or City Mount Waverley, VIC
- Practice name Doctors@Knox
- Address Shop 2081, Westfield Knox 425 Burwood Highway, Wantirna South VIC 3152
- Suburb or City Wantirna South, VIC